playPORTAL is about providing a connected platform for users of all ages to interact with friends and family in a fun and kid-safe environment. Our guidelines ensure app users are sharing kid-appropriate content (photos / videos) while allowing for self-expression.
What Not To Do
- Bullying/Harassment – Do not intentionally hurt or make someone feel bad on purpose.
- Threats – Never threaten to harm a person, group of people or their property.
- Nudity - Banned!! Keep private parts private.
- Impersonation – Do not pretend to be anyone but you.
- Invasion of privacy – Only post videos and photos of friends and family with their permission.
Assessing compliance with these guidelines is at our sole discretion. A violation of these guidelines may result in removal of the offending content, a notice being sent to the account owner (in the case of a child, to the parent), referral to law enforcement where appropriate, and possibly termination of the account at our discretion. If your account is terminated, you will not be allowed to use playPORTAL again.